Ever since people discovered the cuteness of pandas, they’ve been taken over by their “soft, cuddly power” and just want to see more. So, we’re calling all panda lovers! Here’s a list of panda products you can get hold of.
1. We get it! You want to be with panda all day. So here’s a phone case to hug your most used possession.
2. Of course, you’d like to feel as if a panda’s hugging you too. Why not carry a backpack? It’s cute and soft! Plus, it carries all your stuff!
3. Honestly, these panda macaroons are just too cute to eat. But they’re also too delicious not to!
4. Want to look like panda? How about making your stress-relieving regimen at night fun too? Grab this calming sheet mask from Urban Outfitters. It’s infused with honey, lavender flower, and camellia extracts.
5. This cotton bag will make your laundry day so much better!
6. We know it’s hard to wake up in the morning. Let this charming panda mug be the reason you look forward to drinking your coffee. It also doubles as a cookie holder.
7. If you’re the basic kind of person who only wears black and white ensemble, then a panda graphic tee goes along with your wardrobe perfectly.
8. Check out this notebook that features a determined bamboo-digging panda? It inspires you to take down notes, doesn’t it?
9. Have you seen this panda desk-sized humidifier? Isn’t it the cutest?
10. Saving doesn’t have to be boring and coins don’t necessarily go to a piggy bank. Sometimes, it can be as fun as putting it in a pop-up coin bank with a panda that steals your coins… or shall we say keeps them safe.
11. Feel the warmth of a panda hug with this cozy fleece throw blanket.
12. This pint-sized speaker from Amazon may be small but it will surprise you with its powerful sound.
13. If you’ve got that panda phone case, complete the panda feel with these tiny earbuds.
14. You don’t need to wear the panda onesie to make you feel like your favorite mammal, a hooded sweatshirt would make you feel “oh so adorable!”
15. If your phone’s dead, let this skinny panda be the BEARer of good news! For ony $19.49 at Firebox, you can buy a power bank that is so uniquely panda.