You’ll never guess what caused this house fire.

As a kid, it is not that uncommon to TP houses in the neighborhood.

In this Alabama neighborhood, the owner of the house, Cheryl Crausewell, thought it would be an excellent idea to burn the toilet paper off of the house as a clean up method, so she grabbed a lighter.

The toilet paper caught fire, then the lawn caught fire, and then the house caught fire. The house was destroyed, but fortunately, no one was injured.
To see the entire story covered by Fox Channel 6, click on the video.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *